La qualité Suisse au service de l'Excellence
Nos séjours linguistiques
DEMANDEZ NOTRE BROCHURE
Enfants - Adolescents
Séjour linguistique Allemagne
Séjour linguistique Angleterre
Séjour linguistique Australie
Séjour linguistique Canada
Séjour linguistique Espagne
Séjour linguistique France
Séjour linguistique Irlande
Séjour linguistique Malte
Séjour linguistique Suisse
Séjour linguistique USA / États-Unis
Séjour linguistique Autriche
enfants et adolescents
en collèges Anglais
en campus américain ou canadien
en famille d’accueil
scolaire en Irlande
chez un professeur (One to One)
en école de langue
Apprendre l'Anglais en
Apprendre l'Anglais aux
Apprendre l'Anglais en
Apprendre l'Anglais au
Apprendre l'Anglais en
Apprendre l’espagnol en
Apprendre l’allemand en
Test d'évaluation d'anglais
Nom et prénom
1. Roberta _____ from The United States.
2. What’s _____ name?
3. My friend _____ in London.
4. Where _____?
Tom does work
does Tom work
5. I _____ coffee.
6. ‘_____ to Australia, Ginny?’ ‘Yes, two years ago.”
Did you ever go
Do you ever go
Have you ever been
Are you ever going
7. Tokyo is _____ city I’ve ever lived in.
the most big
the more big
8. A vegetarian is someone _____ doesn’t eat meat.
9. _____ these days.
I never a newspaper buy
I never buy a newspaper
I buy never a newspaper
ever I buy a newspaper
10. I _____ watch TV tonight.
am going to
11. I wish I _____ more money!
12. _____ be famous one day?
Would you like
Would you like to
Do you like
Do you like to
13. It’s my birthday _____ Friday.
14. I _____ eighteen years old.
15. I _____ a headache.
16. Do you _____ a uniform at your school?
17. - What time is it? - I have no _____.
18. The meal was very expensive. Look at the _____!
19. How many _____ of trousers have you got?
20. Joel came back from his holiday in Brazil looking really _____.
21. Harry can _____ English.
22. I’m not interested _____ sports.
23. She likes _____ expensive clothes.
24. Harry _____ his father’s car when the accident happened.
has been driving
25. I was wondering _____ tell me when the next plane from Chicago arrives?
if you could
if could you
26. If I _____ him, I would have spoken to him, wouldn’t I?
would have seen
27. I like your hair. Where _____?
do you have cut
have you cut it
do you have cut it
do you have it cut
28. I think Joey must _____ late tonight. His office light is still on.
29. John tells me Jack’s going out with Helen, _____ I find hard to believe.
30. What _____ this weekend, Lance?
will you do
are you doing
will you have done
do you do
31. The weather has been awful. We’ve had very _____ sunshine this summer.
32. Did you hear what happened to Kate? She _____.
has been arrested
is being arrested
33. I usually _____ up at about 7.30.
34. I _____ football every week.
35. My sister _____ the cooking in our house.
36. Don’t forget to _____ the light when you leave the room.
37. She was in _____ when she heard the tragic news.
38. He _____ that he hadn’t stolen the computer, but no one believed him.
39. Could you _____ me that book for a couple of days, please?
40. Greg is _____ a lot of time at Yvonne’s house these days!
41. Who _____ in that house?
does he live
42. I’ll call you when I _____ home.
’ll have got
43. If you _____ me, what would you do?
44. I don’t know where _____ last night.
did he go
he did go
45. John and Betty are coming to visit us tomorrow but I wish _____.
46. I’m so hungry! If only Bill _____ all the food in the fridge!
47. I regret _____ harder in school.
not to study
to not study
not have studied
48. Surely Sue _____ you if she was unhappy with your work.
would have told
must have told
49. Our neighbours aren’t very polite, and _____ particularly quiet!
neither they aren’t
either they aren’t
nor are they
neither did they be
50. We had expected that they _____ fluent English, but in fact they didn’t.
51. I’d rather I _____ next weekend, but I do!
don’t have to work
didn’t have to work
52. Harriet is so knowledgeable. She can talk about _____ subject that comes up.
53. I always _____ milk in my coffee.
54. I _____ TV every evening.
55. Can you give me a _____ with my bag.
56. Before you enter the triathlon, please bear in _____ that you’re not as young as you used to be!
57. The breath test showed he had consumed more than three times the legal limit of alcohol, so the police arrested him for _____.
58. The meeting was _____ and not very interesting.
out of time
59. After the movie was released, the main _____ point was its excessive use of violence.
60. There have been several big _____ against the use of GM foods recently.
Conditions générales de vente
Protection des données
Assurance annulation et assistance rapatriement
Inscrivez-vous à notre Newsletter
© 2019 - Tous droits réservés Excellence Linguistique -